Benefits of Olive Oil
The miracle of the Mediterranean, olive oil is one of the oldest fruits grown in the world. Various legends and mythological stories mention that the olive tree is magical and that no tree is more beneficial to human beings. The miracles of olive oil, known as Alttin Liquid, are innumerable.
What are the known benefits of this oil, which is known as the key to health?
- Regulates the digestive system and relaxes the stomach.
- It plays an important role in cleansing the liver.
- Since it is rich in minerals, it contributes to bone development.
- It is frequently included in diet lists because it accelerates metabolism.
- It has positive effects on the skin. It delays ageing.
- It is among the foods recommended for diabetic patients as it lowers blood sugar.
- Increases the body's resistance to breast cancer.
- Extra virgin olive oil is highly nutritious and contains antioxidants.
- It is rich in beneficial fatty acids as well as vitamins E and K.
- Its anti-inflammatory content reduces the risk of catching diseases such as heart diseases, diabetes, obesity and Alzheimer's.
- According to the study, people who consume olive oil have a lower risk of stroke than people who do not.
- Extra virgin olive oil is one of the essential components of the Mediterranean diet. It provides various protection against heart diseases.
- It lowers bad cholesterol.
- Olive oil has positive effects on body weight.
The benefits of panacea olive oil are endless. To fully benefit from these benefits, it is important that no additives are used and that it is produced under natural conditions. So, experience for yourself Opus, produced in a town near the ancient city of Pergamon of the Hellenistic period, across the Aegean Sea.