Olive Oil Soap For Hair
Olive oil has been a panacea for thousands of years and has been beneficial and used in all fields since ancient times. Olive oil, which is also called the oil of immortality due to its numerous benefits to human health, also prevents hair loss and makes the hair thicker.
Benefits of olive oil soap
- It cleans the scalp from bacteria and allows it to breathe. It also prevents scalp problems such as dandruff formation or itching.
- It nourishes the hair course and prevents hair loss; it makes the hair thicker.
- Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it cleans the bacteria and toxins in both the skin and the scalp, revitalizes the skin and nourishes the hair.
- Helps hair grow fast and healthy.
- Thanks to vitamin E in its content, it nourishes the scalp and makes the hair look much livelier and shinier.
How to Use Olive Oil Soap to Hair?
Using olive oil soap instead of shampoo in the shower prevents hair loss. It eliminates bacteria and toxins on the scalp and allows the scalp to breathe. It is ensured to have stronger, livelier, and bushy hair strands. It is very important to wash the hair with olive oil soap even once a week. It should be applied by massaging the scalp for 3-4 minutes and rinsing with plenty of water.
Real olive oil soap when caring for your hair is very important. Opus Bar Soap is rich in natural vitamins A, E, K, and essential fatty acids necessary for skin health. Opus Bar will be the right choice for your hair with its naturalness and rich content.