The florets are roasted with extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic and Parmesan in this easy cauliflower recipe for any weeknight meal.
Per Servings: 152 calories; protein 6.8g; carbohydrates 10.2g; dietary fiber 3.2g; sugars 5.1g; fat 10.2g; saturated fat 2.9g; cholesterol 7.2mg; vitamin a iu 99IU; vitamin c 75.2mg; folate 90.1mcg; calcium 163mg; iron 0.9mg; magnesium 29.1mg; potassium 519.2mg; sodium 361.9mg; thiamin 0.1mg.
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Ready in: 35 mins
- 8 cups 1-inch-thick slices cauliflower florets, (about 1 large head; see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss cauliflower, oil, marjoram, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast until starting to soften and brown on the bottom, 15 to 20 minutes. Toss the cauliflower with vinegar and sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and roast until the cheese is melted and any moisture has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes more.